- The Client who has concluded a contract on-line can withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days without providing any reason and he/she shall be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- For the observance of the above named deadline, it is sufficient to send a respective declaration to the Seller prior to the lapse thereof.
- A sample form of the contract withdrawal is available on the website of the On-line Store, in the tab ,,Contract Withdrawal’’ and is enclosed to the e-mail message confirming the Order.
- The Client can use the template form - it is not mandatory, though.
- The Client is forthwith obliged, but not later than within 14 calendar days as of the day of the Contract Withdrawal, to return the Goods to the Seller.
- For the observance of the deadline it is sufficient to send the Goods prior to this deadline. The Client can return the Goods to the address of the Seller.
- In the event of the withdrawal from the contract, the Client shall have the amount paid refunded (however, not later than within 14 calendar days), inclusive of the costs of delivery.
- The case where the consumer has selected the method of delivery other than the cheapest available in the On-line Store makes up an exception.
- In such a case, the Client is to cover the cost of the delivery.
- The Client shall bear the liability for the impairment of the value of the Goods due to the use of the Goods by the Client in the manner exceeding the acts necessary to identify the nature, features and the operation of the Goods.
- The Seller hereby provides the information that the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded on-line shall not be the entitlement of the Client in the case of agreements specified in Art. 38 of the Law on Consumers' Rights of the 30 May 2014.
- In the case of an agreement concluded with the Vendor, the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded outside the premises of the enterprise or on-line shall not be the entitlement of the Client in the case of the agreements as follows: the agreement the scope of which is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured in compliance with the specifications of the purchaser or for the purpose of the purchaser's individual needs e.g. a frame of the size tailor made for the Client.
The form of right to cancel: Download